· Attract and Retain Top Talent
· Healthy Productive Workforce
· Employee Satisfaction
· Reduced Costs
Measure to see if you are getting what you want
The people inside your company responsible for health benefits should be aligned to help you reach your health benefit goals. Your health benefits consultant should also be aligned to help you reach your health benefit goals.
Medical Plan – How much will be offered, and which options will be offered to handle major medical expenses.
· Medical Partner – How much will be offered, and which subscription-based primary care options will be offered to align the front door of healthcare to work for your members.
· Coach Partner – How much will be offered as a monthly incentive to encourage members to take ownership in their health and work with a coach to support them in reaching their goals.
· Medical Savings - How much?
Introduce members to their benefits partner. The benefits partner educates members and offers to meet one-on-one with each member to educate and answer questions, which builds relationship. These meetings can be held in-person or virtually.
Members now know how to reach their partners for any health need, and they can access the entire healthcare system through their personal health partners team.
People want a healthcare system that partners with them to experience life to its fullest
Accountability partners support each customer in their efforts to take ownership of their health
Relationships are the foundation of the entire system
Trusted partners are available through which to access all healthcare needs
NUKA is the best healthcare system in the world; we implement the principles they have proven to work
Each individual’s needs are different and unique and individuals respond best to empathy and compassion
Regularly monitor whether the customer is getting what they want and need
Sharing your personal story builds relationships
Health includes all aspects of well-being - social, emotional, financial, physical and mental
Influencing people to take ownership of their health is more important than creating diagnoses and treatment plans
Proactive interventions avoid future pain and problems